Saturday, November 24, 2012

Necktie Madness

I love the color blue. I also love neckties. So, I went down to my local Salvation Army and purchased a bag full of ties for $35.00 (I had no idea it would be that expensive!). I also picked up a round foam wreath and lots of hot glue sticks at the craft store. I wrapped the ties around the wreath, cut off the excess skinny ends, and used a TON of hot glue. The ties are stiff enough for the points to stand out on their own. The skinny bow is the skinny end of the tie.  The end result ...

After I finished the wreath I had lots of left over skinny ends so I wrapped them into flowers and hot glued them onto headbands. The headband was gold and didn't match well with the teal tie so I stripped some of the tie material and wrapped it around the headband. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment